Websearch.resulthunters.info is a Browser Hijacker, which is promoted via other free downloads, and once installed it will change your browser homepage and default search engine to websearch.resulthunters.info.
About Websearch.resulthunters.info Browser Hijacker:
When you open your browsers and it redirects you to this Websearch.searchdominion.info, you should realize that your browsers are infected with Websearch.searchdominion.info browser hijacker virus. Websearch.searchdominion.info is a dubious search provider and it is well known as a browser hijacker virus.
Once Websearch.resulthunters.info gets inside into your computer, you will find that all of your browsers are become victim of this hijacker. Websearch.searchdominion.info can corrupt IE/FF/CHROME, Websearch.searchdominion.info will become their homepage and default search engine. Whenever you open your browser you will be redirected to Websearch.searchdominion.info.
No matter how a legitimate search engine Websearch.searchdominion.info looks like, you should not be fooled and misunderstood by it. Websearch.searchdominion.info provides no reliable search results for your search query but only sponsored links and ads. And on the other hand Websearch.searchdominion.info is capable of using other search back end to display search results. Tuvaro.com or Search.smartaddressbar.com is the regular one.
To keeping using Websearch.searchdominion.info hijacker you also put your private information in danger. Your browsing history, email address even your financial information may be compromised. Websearch.searchdominion.info is not a legitimate search engine you should keep on your computer.
The Properties of This Browser Hijacker
-Can not be detected by your anti-virus software, which makes it hard to uninstall from the computer.
-Once you open your browser, you will be redirected to some unknown websites.
-Can slow down the performance of the computer, or even blue screen.
-Can pop up many unwanted advertisements when you are doing something else.
-Can change your settings in your browser and it is not easy to change it back.
If you find any symptoms listed above showing on your computer, then your computer must be suffered with a browser hijacker that causes you keep being redirecting to Websearch.resulthunters.info.
How to manually remove Websearch.resulthunters.info?
1. Stop the running unwanted processes via Windows Task Manager
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys at the same time to open the Task Manager.
2) In the default Processes tab, search for the related processes of Websearch.resulthunters.info then select them, click on the End Process button to disable them all.
2. Remove the related programs of Websearch.resulthunters.info from the computer
1) Click on the Start icon to open the menu then click on Control Panel.
2) Find out the Programs headline in the pop-up window, and then click on the Uninstall a Program link under it.
3) In the Programs and Features, search for the related programs of Websearch.resulthunters.info from the list, select them then click on the Uninstall on the top column to remove them one by one.
4) Confirm the uninstall request then follow the wizard to complete the removal.
3. Reset the browser and restore the browser
1) Start the browser.
2) Reset the browser settings to clean the traces left by Websearch.resulthunters.info.
Click on Tools-> click on Internet Options-> click on advanced tab-> click on Reset button.
Click on Firefox button-> locate Help-> click on Troubleshooting Information-> click on the Reset Firefox button.
Click on wrench icon-> click on Settings-> click on Show Advanced Settings link-> click on Reset Browser Settings button.
3) Reset the browser homepage manually.
4) Reboot the browser once finished.