The name of your business is the start of a great experience and the first big decision you require to make.
Below steps are described to growing a great business name.
- Decide what kind of company name you want?
Decide whether you need the name of your company to be fictional (A non-existing word like Skype or Google) or non-fictional (A name that describes your business)? Fictional names are often combinations or misspelt words such as Wikipedia. While Non-fictional names are often built up out of real words such as Facebook or Word Press.
- Brainstorm, think from the box.
Once you determined the type of name you want for your business, you should start a rigorous brainstorm procedure. Brainstorming is most likely the main step in the procedure, it creates the basics of the business name. You can also look for the unique business name at https://www.brandroot.com/business-names online.
- Try to keep carefully the name short
- Use Thesaurus.com to get good options for words
- Class (from 0-10) all the labels you developed to be able to start to see the mutual relationship
- Acquired a name?
Finally found yourself a name? Now check out the following list of guidelines to see if this is actually the one you are interested in if the solution on each one of the pursuing questions is yes then this is actually the name you are interested in.
- May be the .com available?
- In the last assignment, have you level the name a 7.5 or more?
- There aren’t a whole lot of fits in Google?
- The name is memorable, catchy, and easy to spell & pronounce?